Poly Level Repair
At Upstate Structural Repair, we utilize high-density Polyurethane foam as a cost- effective method to stabilize (and raising) existing concrete slabs. This method has proven reliability with over three decades of residential and commercial applications. The DOT and the United States Air Force even use poly leveling for reliable highway and runway repairs.
Common repairs for poly include :
- Side Walks
- Basement Floors
- Pool Decks
- Garage Floors
- Loading Docks
- Slabs for small structures
- Slab home foundations (often in conjunction with deep foundation products like push piers).
Concrete slabs move when there are underlying issues. Usually, these are erosion from flowing water or soil compaction due to poor site preparation. The longer these problems are left unaddressed, the more damage that can occur and the more costly the repairs. Not only can this be a safety issue by creating tripping hazards or pooling water, They can also reduce your home’s value due to being unsightly or potential buyers only seeing future repair costs.
The Benefits of repairing with poly :
- Lower cost than replacing
- Ready for use in a short time
- Usually takes only one day to make the repair
- More Accurate lifts
- Longer lasting compared to mud-jacking
- Improved curb appeal
- No demolition needed before the project can even start
- No heavy equipment tearing up your yard
Polyurethane foam sounds like a miracle repair, and in many instances, the results feel rather miraculous.
Before you :
- Tear out your old concrete
- Fall one more time getting the mail
- Buy new pool furniture to try and hide the cracks
- Give your garage floor one more look of shame and disgust
- Add more one more rug to the patio to try and smooth things out
Let our qualified technicians take a look at your problem and see what polyurethane foam could do solve your concrete problems.
If you are experiencing any of these issues please give us a call at 864-214-0686 or fill out our free Inspection form.