Foundation repair causes:
- water drainage
- water leak
- poor construction of foundation
- improper mix of concrete footers
- noticeable cracks in the interior and/or exterior surfaces
Our course of action for foundation repair is:
- Preparation: Alter site area to make sure any wanted landscape is safely removed. Hard surface’s blocking access points, get demolished. After site is fully cleared, digging commence’s. Usual access holes will be 3-4 ft deep
- Insertion: Hydraulic pumps aid pressing in concrete cylinders that are set around a steel rod connector. The cylinders are inserted until sufficient depth is reached. They are then topped with a concrete cap block.
- Rectify: Once the cap block is in place on all the cylinders, we begin to raise the structure. When the foundation is leveled custom cylinders with coated steel shims to keep the foundation from further settlement issues.
- Finalization: Upon completion to the foundation repair, the soil is returned to the installation area. When soil is returned it’s compacted to prevent any voids. For applications where poor drainage was a factor in the foundation damage, we correct the original issue to prevent foundation repairs to other areas of the structure.
Foundation Repairs can be done by Upstate Structural Repair. Call us today at 864-325-6213 or fill out our free estimate form!!